my mom’s favorite halloween joke…

– Why can’t witches get pregnant?

– I dunno, Mom… Why?

– Because warlocks have hollow-weenies!

[out of the 500 times i’ve heard this joke, i bet i hear the punch line about 25% of the time… the other 75%, she’s laughing too hard to deliver it.  i love my momma.]


1 thought on “my mom’s favorite halloween joke…”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s